I was born and raised in Seattle, WA, USA. My passion for language learning began with studying Spanish and German in school, followed by majoring in South Asian Languages & Literature at the University of Washington where I focused on Hindi (and basic level Sanskrit). In 2009 I cofounded Zabaan Language Institute, which has become a world class place of language learning. I live in Seattle with my wife and son.
- More than 12 thousand hours of in-class language instruction experience
- Have taught students from dozens of countries of diverse ages and professional backgrounds
- Eight years spent living and teaching in India
- TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certified
- Currently working towards a Masters in Teaching with an endorsement in English Language Learning
You can also find me on the following professional tutoring site: